mercoledì 10 novembre 2010

Investigating Browsers


Having spent all my life using PC's I thought that Internet Explorer was the only browser on earth.

Then when I moved to the States I got a Mac and I discovered the existance of Safari. I was so satisfied with this new browser! Mac is better anyway, right?

But then I noticed that all Mac users were using Firefox. They would tell me: it's much better and faster. So I switched; they were right!

Here and there I saw Netscape, but I am not familiar with it at all.

Last, but not least, Google started to promote its Google Chrome this past month, saying it's the best alternatiove out there.

I am very confused now. How can you tell which is the best browser? At times I miss those old times with my unaware PC...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento